| The two "trap" Engineers hard at work |
| A sign that says don't climb the ladder is sure to make that little sneaky guy do just the opposite! |
| A view of the "rainbow" tunnel and the trap door |
| This one shows both trap doors! |
| Little engineers with the finished product! |
| The trap is set! |
| Very happy with the pot of gold! |
| Green eggs |
| Green pancakes |
| My friend Heather and I made a Leprechaun hat |
| Inside we had a rainbow cake...this one is missing the red layer |
| Cake and ice cream to celebrate! |
I realize that I'm getting myself into more stuff I have to do each year, but if this is my job, I'm going to have fun with it!
1 comment:
So much fun!! I want to live at your house for holidays. The cake is AMAZING. Love ya!
Post a Comment